Thursday, October 8, 2015

In the dark of the night I will fly away

One of my favorite things about getting to blog haute couture is that very often the pieces are a bit over the top, insanely creative and get the creative juices flowing the moment you put the ensemble together.  The Solaris AW15 Fashion Week challenged the creators to design "fantasy" inspired designs and I was absolutely blown away by the stunning Dark Night ensemble that came from the mind of JUMO.


Every piece of this outfit is incredibly well made with exquisitely textured details that truly make this a high fashion fantasy piece that would fit perfectly in your closet for your black tie affairs this October.  As I wandered around searching for a place to take a picture a song started playing its way through my head and I was reminded of how often I have wished I had wings that could take me high above and far away from the world around me.  So off I drifted into the sky in my newly found wings towards the distant horizon....will you follow me into the unknown?

Make Me a Bird
I told her thank you
She said that's it
I got real nervous, she kissed my lips
And in that moment, I swore, she was all mine

We got to talking, and she began to compliment me
Said that she likes the way I sing,
And perhaps she could help me
But I was caught up, in the pain behind her eyes

She said, make me a bird, I'll fly away
Beyond the confines of the sick, sick game
I said, make me a bird, and I'll fly too
Don't care where, just want to spend some time with you
A little time with you

Just a blue-eyed boy and a green-eyed girl
And the brightest moon in the whole damn year
And, oh!, I wake up to find this daydream
Her eyes make diamonds look like loose change
The kind that make a man
Lose track of what he's saying, like,
Oooooooh

She said, make me a bird, I'll fly away
Beyond the confines of the sick, sick game
I said, make me a bird, and I'll fly too
Don't care where, just me and you

The Details
Hair - Exile - Full of Grace
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Industrial
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - Matte Smoke - Teal
Lips - Alaskametro - LiquidShine - Lipgloss
Ensemble - JUMO - Dark Night EXCLUSIVE @ Solaris AW15 Fashion Week Oct. 10 - Oct. 18
Pose - PosESion - Leonor Editorial

Make sure to check back for the link to the venue on Saturday morning!

Please Hit Like/ Follow Us:
    SOLARIS WEBSITE  http://www.solarissl.com
    SOLARIS FACEBOOK  https://www.facebook.com/SolarisSL
    SOLARIS FLICKR   http://www.flickr.com/groups/solarisfashionweek/
    Stay Tuned! #SLFW2015

 

No comments: