Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Not sitting around waiting for my life to begin, just waiting for my ship to come in

Ever have those people in your life who are always waiting for something to happen to them?  Whether it be good or bad?  They just stay stagnate where they are waiting....  One thing I have learned in this life is that if you keep waiting for your life to happen it will pass you by.  I have never been one to just sit around and wait, you never get anywhere that way!  I have spent my entire life learning and if I could afford it, I would have been one of those people who stayed in college for life just so I could learn about everything that intrigues me.  In some ways, I think this leads to a single life because that love of spontaneity and need for change leaves others a bit baffled in their stagnate, predictable lives.  Many years ago I had the opportunity to marry a man who would have me kept very well for the rest of my life.  When I looked at him I saw my entire future and I didn't like how predictable that would be and I wanted my life to be an adventure.  I have no regrets about not being whisked off to California back in 1990 because my life has been anything except predictable.  The good and the bad all has made me who I am and I am proud of the woman I am these days.  It wasn't that long ago when I stumbled and lost my faith in myself, but it didn't last long and off to a new adventure I ran looking for my life, not sitting and waiting for it to happen.  People ask me why I keep to myself so often and I truly know that in solace one finds themselves.  The last two years have taught me that and now that I have found myself again I am ready to take this life by the horns again, I am an Aries after all!  So if you find yourself stuck in a rut, do something completely out of character and stop waiting for your life to happen!  Get on it y'all!!!!


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Sam
Hair - Elikatira - Karee
Earrings - Meva - Boho - Sept
Necklace - Kunglers - Anais
Bracelets - Kunst - Darek
Top and Pants - NoName - Daisy ONLY $249 @ Boho Culture Fair 2015

Decor Details
unKindness - Waterside Market Gacha Collection @ Wayward Halloween Gacha 



Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion and decor trends work for you!
~Jade~
 

No comments: