Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Always remember to cherish the little things

This week is very hard for me as the humans prepare for the passing of the 12 year old Pitbull who has filled my life with more joy and laughs than I could have ever imagined.  As we make his last few days as comfortable for him as possible I have been thinking a lot about the moments we have shared over these years and I was reminded of how important they can be.  Looking through the memories I see how many of our important family moments have included the dogs, and most often my very smiley, quite intrusive, loving Pitty.  He has been there to cuddle during the loneliest of nights; slept next to my son through the worst illnesses and broken bones and has offered a smile to everyone he has ever met.  Though of course, if you don't know the Pitty smile you think you are about to be eaten!  Which of course always made me laugh and mine wasn't the only heart he warmed.  The past few days our friends have called and stopped by all to say goodbye to my silly boy.  As I said, we are getting the humans ready, as I can tell he is, at this point, which is why I am cherishing every single one of these little moments we have left.  As I see my son struggle with this, the first death of a pet, I am struck by the thought that before too long he will be leaving home and that my moments with him will soon become fewer and farther between, and that I have to try and make as many as I can, and hold on to them before he too has gone on his way in his life.  Cherish those around you; family, friends and furbabies, we don't get to have them for too long in this life, and every moment will some day be a precious memory.


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Justine
Hair - Catwa - Lazy V1
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial
 Shadow - Alaskametro - Matte Smoke - Charcoal
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia
Lips - Alaskametro - Angel - Black Cherry @ Sad November
Earrings and Necklace - Meva - Bogo @ The Gacha Garden
Sweater - Alaskametro - Diana - Dove @ Sad November
Nails - Pulcino - Gaze
Skirt/Leggings - Alaskametro - Nathalie - Noir @ Sad November
Pose - Lalochezia - About a Girl


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
 
 

No comments: