Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November!

Not sure about the rest of you but I am so glad Halloween has come and gone and that I can finally begin to focus on the upcoming holidays.  It's like Halloween marks that point you pack up the Summer apparel and pull the sweater boxes out from under the bed and start to dig through the closets to find your boots.  I think it is an unconscious attempt to hold onto Summer a bit longer before giving into the shorter days and surrendering to the long cold Winter.  I find it a tad peculiar that I seem to love colors in the bleak, cold days of Winter in the mountains and I happen to wear a lot less black than normal, which shocks most people since as far as I am concerned black is a full wardrobe.  But the jeweled tones of the holidays are my favorites and you can always count on me to brighten up whatever occasion I have happened out too, and TASHI has captured this perfectly with the new Chelsy release for the round of FAD which ends SOON, so make sure you head on over and pick up wonderful designs with the month of November and the deep Fall in mind!


The sweater and skirt come in a variety of colors and patterns to mix and match all for a very affordable price for the duration of the event and make sure you check out the matching nail polishes as well that come for all  your favorite mesh bodies.  I absolutely LOVE the fit of this ensemble and the Maitreya size fits wonderfully with very few alphas activated.  If you have been procrastinating on heading over to this round of FAD then hopefully I have given you the proper impetus and you are already looking for your tele to the event in the credits!!  


The Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Neele + Custom Tint Lips
Hair - Exile - In these shoes? @ Collabor88
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - Matte Smoke - Swoon
Earrings and Ring - Empyrean Forge - Taos @ Tres Chic
Top and Skirt - TASHI - Chelsy @ FAD
Nails - TASHI - Fall Over Me @ FAD
Shoes - Loovus - Mahats - Storm (check the MP since store closed)
Pose - Eternal Dream - Cleo

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~
  

No comments: