Monday, November 9, 2015

Heading back to the Milky Way

I have always been what my Father would call mercurial; constantly at the mercy of my whims.  But for most people this conjures the idea of an irresponsible, fickle person, which is incredibly far from the truth when it comes to me.  My Father taught me to be responsible in spite of my nature and over the years I have managed to keep the two in balance; my head is always in the clouds, searching out the stars for something else out there, with my feet firmly on the ground.  My new home on SL is a perfect example of that nature with its cluttered style and eclectic composition and I have found myself sitting at my telescope staring at the stars, just as I do in my real life.  Join me as I "dance along the light of day and head on back towards the Milky Way."


If you see me out and about on the grid this week you will surely find me in this wonderful new ensemble from AnaMarkova Designs only available at this month's round of Designer Showcase.  The Amber collection comes in a variety of colors perfect for this time of year.  The cowl necked sweater fits perfectly and is expertly textured and the pants are curve hugging with great pocket and zipper details that fit fantastically with just a few clicks of the alphas on my Maitreya body.  Paired up with Reign's newest release for FaMESHed and I am ready for a night out on the grid, or to simply relax and check out the stars.  

The Fashion Details
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow
Hair - Damselfly - Shannon @ FaMESHed
Top - AnaMarkova Designs - Amber - Storm @ Designer Showcase
Pants - AnaMarkova Designs - Amber - Storm @ Designer Showcase
Heels - Reign - November - Black @ FaMESHed

The Decor Details
Stool - Tromp Loeil - Tuila Stool @ FaMESHed
Basket - Zerkalo - All White
Pillow on left - Zerkalo - White Halloween
Pillow on right - Zerkalo - Vintage Treasures
Pillow in front - NACH - Cosy Retreat Gacha - Good Morning Beautiful @ Gacha Garden
Standing Signs - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Gacha - Live, Laugh and Love (sold individually) @ Gacha Garden
Lights - unKindness - Stiks Lights Woodland Set - Light Wood @ FaMESHed
Tub - unKindness - Comfort Tubby - Daydream
Art - Pixel Mode - Lost Art
Wall Lamp - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Gacha - Seed of Inspiration @ Gacha Garden
Saying Sign - NACH - Cosy Retreat Gacha - Through the years @ Gacha Garden
Charts - [Lark & Co.] - Favorite Faded Fantasy - Astrological Charts @ Gacha Garden
Hanging Window Sign - Reverie - California Kicks - Colour My Life RARE @ 6 Republic
Telescope - Ex Machina - Vega 1
Rugs - 8f8 - Storyteller's Collection - Old Rugs
Bench - Dust Bunny - Blanket Stool
Dress Form - Apple Fall


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion and decor trends work for you!
~Jade~
   

No comments: