Monday, December 7, 2015

Caught Daydreaming

I love those moments when you just plop down somewhere to set up a scene and I realize that the pose I just randomly sat in captured my mood perfectly.  I often find myself staring out the window when it's cold outside and daydreaming of the beach, or a warm fire, or cuddles with a special someone and today is one of those days where I seem to be doing a whole lot of nothing besides staring out the window.  When I spotted this pose in the Battered Chair from unKindness I knew I had found the place to capture my mood.


Drifting off into the shadows I can hear the waves lapping at the beach as it creeps forward as the tide comes in; the warmth of the sun on my skin and the feel of your hand clasped in mine as we walk along the beach.  Perfectly at peace with a smile on my face, the chill of the storm on the horizon fades from my bones and for a moment I am caught in a daydream.

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Skin - Alaskametro - V2.1 - Rose @ Anybody
Hair - Elikatira - Quinn @ The Dressing Room - Grand Re-Opening!!
Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Oxidation
Shadow - Alaskametro - Zara - Silver @ Anybody
Lips - Alaskametro - Sheer Gloss @ Anybody
Necklace and Earrings - Cae - Linked @ FaMESHed
Rings - LUXE - Knuckled Up Rings @ Uber
Vest and Turtleneck - Serendipity - Gabriella (male version available) @ Twisted Krissmuss Event - Starts TODAY!!!
 Leggings - Alaskametro - Nathalie
Shoes - Ben's Boutique - Dream Booties

The Decor
Table and Chairs, Cabinets, Hanging Plant, Vases, Live Sign, Hanging Plaque, Love Sign - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Collection (from Gacha Garden, don't think they will be in the store, so if looking for items, contact me inworld, JadedPanther Resident or on Facebook at Just a Spoonful of Psycho, or Jade Samsara)
Wall Art - Reverie - California Kicks - Colour My Life
Vase - Willow Home - Aged Vase
Stars - HIDEKI - Stars
Rugs - unKindness - Battered Old Rugs
Chair and Love Seat - unKindness - Battered Set
Floor Lamp - Trompe Loeil - Tulia Floor Lamp
Books - [Lark & Co.] - Favorite Faded Fantasy Books

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: