Monday, December 14, 2015

The tree and I are decked out in shiny baubles for the Holidays!

I have gotten a bunch of trees this year to blog and though I have truly loved several of them, something was still missing for my personal home.  I spotted a post on flickr this morning and I checked out the blog and knew exactly where I was heading as soon as my son wanted to do something other than lay around and watch movies on a snow day.  When that happens, the computer is held hostage, but I will never complain about spending time with my teenager.  The Mix is a rather new event on the grid that is run via a HUD, so you aren't heading out to an event you actually get a chance to check out the mainstores of featured creators.  I went to the website and found out all the info, grabbed my free HUD from the Marketplace, logged on and checked it out, even though I only had one destination in mind today, [CIRCA].  For the event, they have two Christmas trees to choose from, Blue and Silver, and Red and Gold, for those of you who have seen my home, you would have expected me to grab the Blue and Silver, but tradition holds strong with Christmas for me, so the Red and Gold was MINE, as well as the packages to fill the space beneath.  Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed AND there is plenty of room for you to add extra ornaments, which I plan on doing tonight.  As I was decorating, a new package came in from Amarelo Manga and I was delighted to see a dress that went perfectly with my new decor.  The tree and I are both decked out in shiny baubles for the holidays!


The Indira gown from my Amarelo Manga is absolutely stunning with its banded design, wrapped just like a present, vintage scrolled print, and form fitting long design.  It is perfect for all of your holiday events, so make sure to head by the store and check out it and all the other new releases as well.  

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Marlow
Hair - Diva - Giz
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Jewelry - Zuri Rayna - Candy Cane Christmas (event closed today so check back later in the week)
Dress - Amarelo Manga - Indira NEW!!! NEW!!! NEW!!!
Pose - KaTink - Andrea Editorial

The Decor
Tree - [CIRCA] - "Snow Lake" Christmas Holiday Tree for The Mix
Packages - [CIRCA] - "Snow Lake" Gift Box Set for The Mix
Lights - unKindness - StiK Lights in Birch
Rug - unKindness - Old Rug V2 - part of Battered Set
Chair - Zerkalo - Winter Evening @ The Chapter Four

The Mix website - http://mixeventsl.com/

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of you evening or day if you happen to be on the other side of the world from me and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion and decor trends work for you!
~Jade~  

No comments: