Saturday, January 9, 2016

Something caught my eye and jumped into my closet again!

Yesterday when I was out and about on the grid checking out my sponsors items at Designer Showcase and out of the corner of my eye I spotted an ensemble from Lavian & Co. and it had me taking a beeline that direction.  Before I knew it that outfit had jumped off the wall and into my inventory, which seems to happen to me all the time!  I don't know if this is just a Second Life phenomena or if it just happens to me?!  Though my wonderful sponsors fill my closet on a weekly basis there are just some things I have to get my hands on that go directly into my daily wardrobe.  This top and pants combination is exactly one of those outfits and after a little bit of accessorizing with goodies by Cae at the new round of FaMESHed, I just had to share a Just Jaded ensemble.  Enjoy and happy shopping!


The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Starry Night - Updo (December Arcade Item)
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Paige Applier
Earrings and Necklace - Cae - Refresh @ FaMESHed
Top and Pants - Lavian & Co. - AW1516 - Love Yourself @ Designer Showcase
Bangle - Maxi Gossamer - Sparkly Pearl Cuff 
Shoes - Ricielli - Avery
Pose - Di's Opera - Inspiration 2

No comments: