Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thief in the night

I love when I am going through blogger boxes and I unpack something and a persona, or character is born.  Today, this complete ensemble from Masoom, suddenly turned me into a cat burglar and I was on the prowl.  Sneaking through windows, light on my feet, a thief in the night, slinking off into the inky blackness with precious jewels.  Like so many, I wondered how cat burglars don't get caught, but as I looked at myself in the darkness of my bedroom I actually laughed.  Who on earth would call the cops if they found someone who looked like that in their bedroom in the middle of the night?!  I might hesitate, ask for her fashion tips and my jewelry before watching her leave.


The Mahagony outfits is 100% original mesh work currently an exclusive for the Mesh Body Addicts event.  The bodysuit comes in Fitted Mesh, sizes for Maitreya, Slink as well as standard sizes meaning you will find a PURRFECT fit!  The complete ensemble includes Suit, Mask, Necklace and Gloves all available separately in 4 gorgeously rich colors.  Do yourself a favor and head by the event today and surprise someone in the middle of the night and see what their reaction is.  I have a feeling there won't be any police called either, but I can't say you won't be a little "tied" up.  

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Jolie Applier
Hair - Elikatira - Quinn
Eyes - IKON - Charm - Nymph
Mask, Necklace, Bodysuit - Masoom - Mahagony @ Mesh Body Addicts
Pose - PosESion - Coquette @ On9

The Décor
Vanity, Stool, Hat Boxes, End Table - Zerkalo - Precious Collection
Night Stand - Zerkalo - Tenderness Bedside Table
Votives on floor - Revival - Votives
Candles on Night Stand - Zerkalo - Vintage Treasures
Build - Scarlet Creative - Moon Rise Cottage

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: