Saturday, February 6, 2016

Thigh highs and retro, it's a new thing

I have been in a rather contemplative mood recently and tonight I thought I would share with you a few thoughts about happiness.  As we get older I think true happiness becomes the highest goal, no matter the form it comes in.  Life can be hard, and when you have been on this earth over 40 years you begin to put thing in perspective.  Passion, lust, great sex, those are all fantastic things, but if you can't find true friendship, and happiness in those connections, then what is the point?  It's hard to live without regret, or without looking to the past but that won't bring you happiness, but looking for it won't either.  It is an elusive thing that when you are touched by it, you should grab a hold and don't let go, enjoying the ride.  Recently, I have come to understand what this truly means as I am confronted with someone from my past who I hope has changed as much as I have, and who I think might be looking to grab hold of a little happiness for a while just like me.


I have been overwhelmed since The Gacha Garden started with things I want to show you and yet at the same time I have so many obligations to fulfill before I get uber busy with the kick off of the Relay for Life Home and Garden Expo that I decided the best way to do this was to combine posts!  NoName has two fantastic new boot releases in the main store, one with wrinkles and one without and I used them as a reason to pick up this adorable ensemble from Asia Rae at Shiny Shabby, and then started posing in my new little attic bar, compliments of Kei!

The Décor
Kei - Retro TV Bar Gacha @ The Gacha Garden
Sofa, Aqua - RARE
Sofa, Avocado - RARE
TV Bar - Aqua
Bar Clock - Aqua
Wine Bottles
Liquor Bottles
Glass Rack
Glasses of Wine
Seed of Inspiration - Bar Phone and Table

Vases - Aphorism - Floor Vases - RARE @ The Gacha Garden
Rug - unKindness - Battered Old Rug V2
Neon Sign - meadowWorks - Stag Love - RARE (in store gacha)

The Fashion
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - eXxEsS - Senuna A
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Jolie Applier
Earrings and Necklace - Meva - Amya - Iron @ The Gacha Garden
Top and Skirt - Asia Rae - Jasmine - Red @ Shiny Shabby
Boots - NoName - Zena - 8 colors - $349L
Pose - An Lar poses - The Honour Series @ Shiny Shabby


 Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your Saturday night, or your Sunday if you happen to be on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and décor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: