Thursday, March 10, 2016

Late nights, video calls, commitment and packages filled with the little I love yous.

For years now those close to me know that there has always been a certain someone I truly missed.  With every part of my soul I longed for our wrongs to be righted, for us to grow and find our way back to each other.  After about 4 years this dream began to fade from thought, and now, 5 and a half years later our friendship was for more important than trying to rekindle what once was.  I don't think either of us expected to find our way back to each other after all these years, it is the same but new, fresh yet familiar and for the last month and a half we have begun to discover who we have become since we parted in 2010.  Long distance relationships are never easy, don't let anyone ever tell you differently.  It is very rare to find that special person in your own time zone, if you happen to date online, which leads to late night calls and lost hours of sleep.  But we all make sacrifices when in love, specifically for love, and in long distance relationships these are the kinds you make.  The perks far outweigh the negatives though, because the world seems so much smaller when you can answer a Skype call and suddenly be face to face, with the ability to watch movies, eat together and share your lives.  I also happen to love the packages that arrive in the mail with the simple little I love yous.  A package arrived recently, and since I wasn't expecting anything, the first thing I did was check the return address.  Seeing it said from over the ocean I let out a little squeal of delight and headed inside to rip open my goodies.  Seeing his flannel shirt and finally getting to inhale his scent literally made my year and reminded me that it is often the little things that matter the most, and when you don't get to see each other very often, if not only once a year, the little things are very important!


The Fashion Details

The Home Décor Details
Build - Dust Bunny - Willow Farmhouse
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mockingbird/175/142/25
Table, Chairs, Cabinet, Live, Laugh, Love, Love sign - Seed of Inspiration - *YS&YS* - Riciclo Gacha Collection
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Feel%20Beautiful/141/146/503

Curtains - junk - Boho Curtain (got on the mp)

Coffee - *ionic* - Spring Coffee (2015 Release)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Soul%20Reaper/27/115/22

Laptop, Notebook, Lamp, Ashtray, Trashcan - SORGO - Writer's Collection @ The Arcade
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/190/120/32

Rug - unKindness - Battered Rug V2


No comments: