Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Ocean Loft Set by [CIRCA] @ Color Me Project

I was fortunate enough in my youth to get to travel all over the world, but one of my favorite places was Maui, where we spent every Christmas.  I have always loved decorating one room in the house, usually the one with the most windows in bright floral prints and solids with rattan and wood bases and no matter where you look in my home you will find plants, flowering and not.  These little things make me happy and give me those warm and fuzzies of home that I truly love.  The newest release from [CIRCA] for the Color Me Project reminds me a lot of those days on Maui and it made me a bit nostalgic for those times with my toes curled in the sand with no cares in the world.


Ocean Loft Set - [CIRCA]
Bali Area Rug - Set of 3
Coffee Table - Wave Style
Side Table with Pottery Vase Trio
Side Table with Shore Bowl
2 chairs
Water Colour Painting - Blue Tide @ Color Me Project til 3/19

Limited Edition Flowers - Kaerri 
Daisy Bucket (2)
Flower Ball
Only 50 of each will be sold!

If you have been longing to start redecorating for Spring then do yourself a favor and go grab this gorgeous set at the Color Me Project, you won't be disappointed!  And remember to have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and always stay true to your style and make today's trends in home décor work for you!
   

No comments: