Sunday, March 27, 2016

We're runnin' out of moonlight

It's getting late and the moon is rising high in the sky, time is flying away from us as we travel down this winding, wild road together.  As I stare into your eyes I am reminded of a song and I can't stop thinking of how it applies tonight.  Just you and I, runnin' out of moonlight!

Runnin' Outta Moonlight
Randy Houser
Don't you worry 'bout gettin' fixed up
When you wake up, you're pretty enough
Look out your window at the cloud of dust
That's my headlights, that's my truck

Come on baby, don't you keep me waitin'
I gotta go, I've got a reservation
Tailgate for two underneath the stars
Kiss on your lips when you're in my arms

Whoa
Girl, every now and then you get a night like this
Whoa
This is one that we don't wanna miss, no

Come on baby let me take you on a night ride
Windows down, sittin' on my side
Tick tock now we're knocking on midnight
Me and you girl runnin' outta moonlight
I wanna hold you till the break of dawn
Hear the crickets sing a riverside love song
Hey baby, all we got is all night
Come on now we're runnin' outta moonlight


Tonight I got to run around for quite a bit of time in this fantastic new ensemble from NoName that is currently in the store as an SLF&O gift!  The Lili ensemble comes with the top and leggings with the amazing hud you have come to know and love from NoName, meaning you will have all kinds of colors to mix and match.  So do yourself a favor and head by the store and find out all the details for joining the group.  While there make sure to check out all the other new goodies that have been introduced since the grand re-opening last weekend, you won't be disappointed!  I have moved this ensemble into my daily wardrobe, so don't be surprised if you find me out and about on the grid looking just like this!  
The Details
Body - Maitreya
Head - LeLutka - Simone 1.5
Hair - Elikatira - Khloe
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Kira @ Skin Fair
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim
Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Fantasia
Tattoo - White-Widow - Legend - RARE (past Epiphany item)
Earrings - Meva - Boho - Sept - Gold
Top and Leggings - NoName - Lili - SLF&O Gift
Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Toyah Chain Heels - Storm


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night, or day if you happen to be on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~ 
 

No comments: