Monday, July 18, 2016

Time to Chillout with Heart Homes @ On9

A couple of weeks ago I woke to a wonderful little message on Flickr that I had to share with you all because I still get a tad bit excited, especially since I had just gotten back from my leave of absence.
Hello how are you? I found your blog and loved it, I was wondering if you would be interested maybe in blogging our products? Aphrodite Shop & Heart Homes?
Thanks in advance for your answer! Looking forward to hear from you,
Marina Ramer
I didn't have to do much looking as I have come across Heart Homes and Aphrodite in my wanderings on the grid and with my participation in several home and garden events, so I happily agreed to blog for them.  Today I bring you my first post featuring the stunning pergola from Heart Homes currently available at On9 through the 28th of the month.


The Lotus Chillout is perfect for any beach or backyard retreat especially if wanting to add a bit of Asian flare.  The entire thing rezzes as one piece but as you take it away, you will notice there are other pieces, which if you are like me, I LOVE this feature!  It means I can add more flowers to this as it sits on my land, which always makes me happy.  The textures are wonderful as is the detailing through the entire piece, trust me you won't be disappointed!

Pergola - Heart Homes - Lotus Chillout @ On9
Check out the main store as well for all kinds of wonderful goodies!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home décor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: