Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Feeling Brand New

As my readers know I was not a fan of mesh heads when they were first released, and after a lot of procrastinating I broke down and went on a hunt.  I fell in love with a head from LeLutka, that I have literally not taken off since I bought it, but recently I have come to find a few limitations with the head, and it had begun to bother me.  With the head not being Omega compatible, I have been missing out on a lot of makeup releases that I truly wanted, and so I had begun to think about searching out a new head that would make me happy.  This past week as I opened up my goodies from Rock Your Rack I noticed two skin releases from different designers that were not going to be compatible with my head, so the search was moved up and off I went reading all the blogs and and doing research on which heads worked with the Omega system.  Since the skins both worked with LAQ heads I decided to make this my first, and as it happens, only stop, on my shopping spree.  I was absolutely blown away by the options available and all the appliers that a girl could need.  After picking up all the necessary pieces I ran home to unpack them and try out the head, along with a fantastic new skin from Deluxe Body Factory, an exclusive to the event, and suddenly I was feeling brand new!

Brand New
Ben Rector
Like when I close my eyes and don't even care if anyone sees me dancing
Like I can fly, and don't even think of touching the ground
Like a heartbeat skip, like an open page
Like a one way trip on an aeroplane
It's the way that I feel when I'm with you, brand new
Brand new



This gorgeous new dress is an exclusive to Rock Your Rack from Entice, and comes in a variety of colors with a HUD to mix and match making it incredibly versatile and well made with an incredible attention to detail, meaning you just have to run over and pick it up and feel good about doing it since a portion of all sales goes to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.  With the jaw dropping neckline of this dress I was on a hunt to find the perfect jewelry set to enhance the look and I was so excited to unpack the new pieces from Nord Embel'Lys and discover the exact piece I was looking for.  The Perles & Quartz set is exquisitely crafted with amazing Smokey Quartz and Gold Pearls, making it a perfect set to accompany all your Autumnal color ensembles this season, and guess what?!, it's a Group Gift, so head on over to the store today and grab yours, along with several other amazing pieces, all currently offered as gifts in appreciation of joining the group, meaning you have no excuse to not have these added to your jewelry box today!  Do yourself a favor, and check out the newest releases from the top Mesh Head creators and find your brand new look, it might just put a bit of a spring in your step, I know it did mine!

The Fashion Details
Head - LAQ - Trinity 1.5
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ/179/66/30

Body - Maitreya - Lara
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya%20Isle/128/133/24

Skin - Deluxe Body Factory - Thea Skin with Omega Appliers - Chai @ Rock Your Rack
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City%20of%20Concord/70/59/29

Hair - Tableau Vivant - My Day @ Shopping - Balayage (former Gacha item)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beauty%20Avatar%20couture/128/128/2

Eyes - IKON - Triumph - Apex
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/IKON/143/128/501

Earrings and Necklace - Nord Embel'Lys - Perles & Quartz New Group Gift
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ministry%20of%20media/161/3/22

Dress - Entice - Whenever, Wherever - Teal Koi - Hunt Item 10L @ Rock Your Rack
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/City%20of%20Concord/111/140/29



Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: