Friday, March 31, 2017

Are you ready for the Summer?! - Heart Homes, Aphrodite, Sanarae

I woke to a light dusting of snow on the ground here in the mountains of Arizona, making me forget for a moment it is supposed to be Spring!  We have had snow on the mountains since the end of August and I am ready for the warm weather to start, which means I have beaches, bikinis, the smell of coconut, and ice cream on my mind.  Back in St. Louis in the Summer we used to head on over to Ted Drewes for frozen custard and to just hang out with friends and family.  When I unpacked this fabulous new release from Heart Homes I was suddenly back in St. Louis hanging at the local ice cream shack, thinking about the Summer as a tune started to dance it's way across my gray matter, so I will ask.... Are you ready for the Summer?!


The Decor Details
Heart Homes - Ice Cream Truck @ Sanarae
Exclusive for the event
2 versions
Color/Texture Changer, custom animations and props

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: