Friday, April 7, 2017

Shhh...it's not quite time yet! - Featuring Aphrodite

This year will be the first time in 18 years that I don't have a plan to hide real eggs, or plastic eggs for my son, even though in the last year I have added a child to my life, he happens to be 18 as well; and to be honest I am feeling a bit strange about the entire situation!  I love Easter and for far more years than was probably "normal" in most peoples eyes, my son believed completely in the Easter Bunny, Santa, Tooth Fairy, etc., but as he grew he understood it wasn't about them being "real" per se, it was about what they stood for, and I know he has humored me for a couple of years now.  Now as the holiday approaches I am saddened by the fact that next year neither boy will probably be home because they will be away at college or off wandering the world, and I wonder what new traditions I will start when it is just two of us at home, and I am curious what other people do now that the kids have left home; and I have been thinking about how exciting it will be someday to teach my grandchildren the same as I taught my son, and make them believe just like he did, and I did, back in my youth. And sometimes all you have to do is just BELIEVE!


Aphrodite has truly created an adorable set just in time for Easter to decorate your home or SIM with that reminds you to just BELIEVE!  The details on the bunnies and nest are absolutely amazing and I love the egg clutches that can be moved, added to, etc.  The set comes complete when you rez it, so be careful when you move it and expect to set up your own scene as well.  So do yourself a favor and run off to the store and grab yours today, you won't be disappointed and it's something you can use year after year and build onto!  

The Decor Details
Bunny and Decorations - Aphrodite - Happy Easter Bunny Nest
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23

Grass and Flowers - HPMD 

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~ 

No comments: