Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Come and sit for a while with me and talk about the good ol days – Kaerri @ The Home Show ’17

I'm pretty sure I was under the impression that life had calmed down and maybe I was hoping for a bit of excitement. What I had not planned on was the sudden trip to the emergency room this weekend, an EKG that looked like someone had zapped it with a taser, the words Atrial Fibrillation, and the days of this week suddenly filled with all kinds of appointments. I have had so many little sticky tabs attached to me over the past few days that I just gave up and if there are anymore I'm just going to leave them on til they fall off, instead of losing skin! This was definitely not the excitement I was looking for as we went on a drive on Saturday up the mountain, but it looks like my body had other things in mind. So now I wait for insurance to approve the rest of the tests I need to figure out what has happened to make my heart suddenly turn blond and not know when to beat, and that is seriously the hardest part of everything, WAITING! So if I seem a bit scattered in my posts and thoughts, we all now know why. I will continue to try and establish some sort of posting schedule, which is always a bit weird over the Summer with two teenage boys, and I promise I won't make you all wait to see all the newest goodies on the grid, including this absolutely GORGEOUS new release from Kaerri, an exclusive for The Home Show 2017.

Come and sit for a while with me and talk about the good ol days

The Solano Living Room collection comes complete with everything pictured here, minus the curtains. The colors are modern with a twist on the neutral palette, allowing for the addition of other accent colors and designs. Each piece is meticulously created and the textures are amazing!! The little details truly make this set, the candles, the stunning vases, and wonderfully textured books with a cup of tea or coffee, whichever you please. If you don't have room on your walls then take advantage of the edgy styling in Kaerri's set up with the painting leaning on either a chair or a lamp, as I have chosen above. If you have been following my blog then you have already seen the bright and cozy kitchen collection that bares the same name as the living room collection. Do yourself a favor and head on by the Home Show today and see the sets for yourself and be inspired to design a couple new spaces in your home with the Solano collections from Kaerri!


The Decor Details

The Build - Trompe Loeil - Romy Bay Cottage
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/214/206/22

Curtains - ChiMia - Jones Curtains - Comes with a HUD to change textures! A decorating MUST HAVE!!!!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Serena%20Pisces/92/128/22

Living Room Collection - Kaerri - Solano Living Room - Exclusive @ The Home Show 2017
Includes all pieces shown
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calm%20Island/128/128/22

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: