Thursday, November 9, 2017

Wish someone would have told me there would be days like this - Featuring Aphrodite @ Tres Chic

Though my son did all of his "Senior" stuff last year, other than graduate, for some reason I am suddenly slammed with all kinds of emotions as the reality of him graduating and leaving home hits me. As we were driving to school the other day a new song by Macklemore and Kesha came on the radio and I found myself staring at my son as he drove wondering if he knew that now and for the next couple of years, were the best of his days. The last days of true freedom, of being on your own and finding yourself with all the ups and downs that come with it, become those days you look back on the most as the silver starts to run through your hair, and the lines begin to make themselves more evident when you stare in the mirror. Needless to say I have been a bit emotional as we go through the college applications, Senior photos, quotes and the letter he has asked me to write, along with my best friend, to accompany the slideshow of him growing up for Graduation; so instead of whining and crying, I will share with you the song and of course a stunning new release!

These will be the good old days

I wish somebody would have told me that
Some day, these will be the good old days
All the love you won't forget
And all these reckless nights you won't regret
Someday soon, your whole life's gonna change
You'll miss the magic of these good old days
The Decor Details

Aphrodite - Harvest Dining Set + Harvest Dining Cheeses & Fruits Wooden Board @ Tres Chic I think I might have missed the event, but check there and then of course the Main Store!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/153/139/22
Main Store - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/210/10/22/


No comments: