Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Those of you who have been following along for the past few months know that my health has once again taken an unexpected turn, causing me to blog less and to have to take more time away for appointments and to just rest.  With a heavy heart I have decided to step away from the blogging I love so much to concentrate on my health for a while.  We still don't have internet at the house and I just don't have the energy right now to make the commute into town to work on my blog.  In the past I would have felt terribly about having to take this break, but I have been following a pretty amazing woman for the past 6 months and she has taught me it's ok to take a step back and away for a bit to recharge my batteries.  From time to time I am sure I will get stir crazy and will come in just so I can see the new goodies created on the grid and to just check in with my readers.  Knowing I won't be blogging, I put together a space I can relax and unwind in when I decide to come into town using goodies from Bee Designs and Ariskea, so come inside and grab a cup of tea with me and let's talk about what the future holds!

The Decor Details

Rug, Chaise, Ottoman, Ottoman with Pillows, Hearts Wall Art, Floral Wall Art, Basket, Trunk - Bee Designs - Ma Cherie Gacha @ Bee Designs

Roses - Ariskea - Petite Paris 2 - Perfect Rose Red - RARE (December '17 Arcade)

Wall Art - Ariskea - Petite Paris 2 - Happy Shopping (December '17 Arcade)

Teapot - Ariskea - Petite Paris 2 - Rose Teapot (December '17 Arcade)

Tea cup - Ariskea - Petite Paris 2 - Tea cup - Goldie (December '17 Arcade)

Wall Art - Ariskea - Paris je t'aime (December '17 Arcade)

Curtain - Ariskea - Classic Curtain (December '17 Arcade)

Books - 22769 - Winter Books - Common (December '17 Arcade)

Build - Scarlet Creative - Sylvia House

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always
 stay true to your style and make today's trends in fashion and home decor work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: