Friday, May 9, 2014

Worth the Hunt


Happy Friday!!  As promised, here is another dazzling jewel tucked away in the boxes from The Cotton Candy Hunt!


This cute spring dress from Beautiful Dangerous is absolutely adorable on!  I didn't have to change my shape in the slightest and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with this mesh.  Very nice to take pictures and not have to worry about the never ending void caused by alphas.  This dress is tucked and wrapped underneath and I found this to be a great detail, considering how short it is!!!

I know I have been babbling about the hunt, but make sure to check out the other events happening on the grid right now as well!  The Chapter Four is having a birthday party, and as such, there are cute little gift boxes dotting the displays.  I love the cupcake ring by Atomic, so whimsical and fitting for the occasion!  The rest of my accessories can be found scattered between We <3 RP and FameShed.  I fell in love with this hair from Mina, one of my general go-to hair designers, at The Chapter Four.  Braids can have a tendency to look juvenile or childish, and the loose, carefree style of this hair keeps it from being too cutesy! 


Outfit - Dress by Beautiful Dangerous for the hunt; Hucci Vinnitsa Sandals; Atomic Cupcake Ring TCF; Zenith Grape Leaves Corolla and Butterfly Ring @ FameShed; Eden's Necklace Silver V2 @ We <3 RP
Avatar - Shape by me; Slink hands and feet; Panda Punx Skin in Skye for the hunt; IKON Sunrise Eyes in Pale Verdigris

Take an adventure and drag a friend or two along and go chase down these great items!  Have a wonderfully wicked weekend!

~Jade~

No comments: