Saturday, June 7, 2014

She's Gone Retro!

As the clock was running down to when Collabor88 was closing its doors, I made a last minute dash since I had somehow managed to not make it in the whole month of May.  Very quickly I discovered a very retro '50's inspired round.  If you happen to see this before the 8th then run in and grab yourself a few pretties, if not, then visit the stores to see if they have the items up for sale yet!  As soon as I spotted this tied shirt and pants combo from Tee*fy I knew exactly the outfit I would be creating!  The shirt fits amazingly well, and I LOVE the very classic cut of these pants which reminded me of the pictures I have of my mother back in the day.



Top - Tee*fy Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt @ Collabor88
Pants - Tee*fy Leah High Waisted Skinny Jeans @ Collabor88
Shoes - Hucci Pinup Shoes in Mint @ Collabor88
Glasses - Yummy Studded Cat Eye in Black @ Collabor88
Watch - Eden Moon Bangle Watch in Jade Marble @ Gacha Garden
Jewelry - Lazuri Pearls Set
Ciggy by NikotiN


Shape by me
DeeTaleZ NEW! NEW! NEW! Anouk Skin + Cleavage + Lip Tint 5
Pelle Smooth Eyeshadow
Pekka Eyeliner
Slink Hands and Feet
IKON Sunrise Eyes
!lamb Peggy Sue in Sun Dried Tomato @ Collabor88
Gaeline Mesh Eyelashes
Nylon Pinkney Art Nails in Rockabilly @ Collabor88 
Poses - //elephante poses// Glam - May VIP Group Gift

Have a wonderfully wicked weekend and never forget to tell those that are special to you, that you love them!  Cherish each day and never let the darkness creep too far in, for tomorrow the sun will rise again!

~Jade~



No comments: