Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jet Set Continental

Every month I find myself wandering back to one of my favorite stores to grab their new goodies.  Last week when I walked into GizzA I, for a brief moment, thought I might have stumbled into a new store.... The crisp lines and bright, fresh colors of their new Nautical Collection, and the pieces of, what I would call, their Boho Chic Collection have brought new life to GizzA!  Needless to say, as you can imagine, I picked myself a whole bunch of things!  This isn't a post about the newest or hottest event, it is about a quality store that provides unique, stylish clothing at pretty affordable prices!  Don't get me wrong, I know I will spend at least 2k in Linden when I walk in the door, but I know that they will be of the highest quality with great attention to detail, and I know they will always fit in with my everyday wardrobe!  Now, enough with that, let's get onto this outfit!!!


Matilda comes with the skin tight half tank, jacket, skirt, necklace, handbag and sunglasses in a variety of colors for you to choose from.  The teal offered so many bright wonderful colors that it immediately got my attention and kept it!  The complete look is stunning and the outfit is very well made as well.  I am very particular about my shape, and there were minor adjustments to fit my curves into this perfectly.  The handbag looks like real leather, and the pose coming with it is helpful when stopping to grab a picture in a great location! 


If you follow my blog, then you know that Zenith is a favorite of mine when looking for perfect, whimsical accessories, and often clothes as well, and the Butterfly ring pictured here is no exception.  Now I know, The Arcade and The Thrift Shop have ended now, but I have fallen in love with a few things from each of them.


EXILE's hair offering at The Arcade, is honestly something I played until I had them ALL!  I love both of the styles offered in the London to L.A. pack, and of course, I rarely stray far from my reds!  Check the yardsales and maybe the store to see if you can get your hands on this fantastic hair!  The Papilones tattoo from The Thrift Shop has become a fast favorite, as it is very feminine and is not overdone.  Check Letis for the tattoo now, since The Thrift Shop has been closed for a few days. 
Now, one of the really neat features of this outfit, is the fact the tank is not mesh and the jacket can be worn with or without the tank top.  I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the perfect on this jacket, with and without the top on underneath it.  No alpha bleed through and I didn't feel like I was flashing the world, which is always a plus!

Outfit
GizzA Matilda in Teal (Shirt, Jacket, Skirt, Necklace, Handbag and Sunglasses)
Lazuri - Kaya Earrings
=Zenith= Butterfly Ring 


Avatar

Shape - by me
Skin - DeeTaleZ Anouk + Custom Shadow + Cleavage
Eyes - IKON Sunrise Eyes
Hair - EXILE L.A. Reds from The Arcade
Makeup - Pink Acid Overlay Lip Gloss & Teeth from The Thrift Shop
Lashes and Eyeliner - Gaeline
Slink Hands - Elegant
Slink Feet - High

Tattoo - Letis Papillones from The Thrift Shop


And don't forget that life is too short to get caught up in any petty, drama and b.s.  Loves those who love you for all they are and love them in spite of their faults, for all of us have them, no one is perfect!  
Happy Shopping!
~Jade~

No comments: