Sunday, September 7, 2014

Little Bit of Devil.....

So since I was up late last night, I was out wandering around and suddenly noticed a sign I hadn't seen before, or well, maybe I just didn't pay any attention.  But anyway, here is this sign that says "Lazy Sunday", so I joined the group and went on a little journey around the grid to some of my favorite stores, and to some places I had never heard of.  Suddenly, I was grabbing items for 79L or under and finding some wonderful things!  The Plastik, whose nail appliers I happen to wear quite often has a whole collection of outfits for the Lazy Sunday sale, called Clara.  I was blown away with the number of dresses and mix and match pieces in this collection, so hurry over and grab yours tonight!  But, the greatest find, at least for me, is this FANTASTIC skin from Flounce.  "Lilly Peachy" comes with Slink appliers for hands, feet and the Physique.  The makeup is quite lovely and the skin is smooth and very well detailed all for 75L or under.  Trust me, it is worth taking up a group space and scrambling to get these pieces this week, before the clock strikes midnight!


Now, I know everyone is as overwhelmed right now with events as I am, but there is one coming up that you MUST save your Linden for, The Thrift Shop opens in THREE days!!!!  And two of my favorite creators are sponsoring the newest round; /heathenesque/ and 7mad;Ravens!  If you haven't dropped by the stores yet, do yourself a favor and check out all the previous releases, like these gorgeous leather pants from 7mad!  The hud offers a variety of colors and they have a fantastic fit!  Especially from behind! *winks*  And if you missed them, go grab the Devilicious heels from /heathenesque/ as soon as The Thrift Shop opens!  The heels come in red and black with amazing details of horns and a tail!  Rumor has it, they might be at The Thrift Shop at a discounted price so remember to mark your calendars!!!!  After all, every angel, needs a little devil in her life!  Since this ended up being a post about my favorites, I threw in some of my other fabulous finds at the current events on the grid!

Ensemble
Top - The Plastik - Brutal Top in the Clara Collection for Lazy Sunday
Pants - 7mad;Ravens Alpha Leathers
Heels - /heathenesque/ Devilicious Heels @ The Thrift Shop 9/10
Bag - David Heather - Frange Bag RARE @ Chapter Four
Earrings - Zenith - Earrings of Fury
Ring - Zenith Ring of Fury
Bracelet - Bay Harbor Bracelet in Black @ Chapter Four
Tattoo - Letis - Grumium with Slink Star Applier
Avatar
Shape - Poudre Kerly (MOD)
Skin - Flounce - Lilly Peachy for Lazy Sunday
Lashes - Gaeline Mesh Lashes in Fantasia
Hairbase - EMO-tions widows peak 
Hair - Little Bones Pagan Poetry @ Chapter Four
Eyes - Adored - Siren Eyes - Surf @ Swag Fest 2

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your Sunday and Happy SHOPPING!
~Jade~

No comments: