Friday, September 5, 2014

Poudre's Newest Release!

Hello all you lovelies, now if you were paying attention the other day, I blogged about the new skin "Kerli" from Poudre.  I know when out skin shopping, I love to see all the colors and makeups available, so I know exactly what I am getting.  So today is just a bare bones post about this gorgeous skin.  I, am incredibly picky when it comes to my makeup on my skins.  In my opinion, you should be able to have one skin, with a variety of makeup choices, so you aren't constantly trying to mix and match with a limited number of looks.  Poudre has blown me away with this new skin release.  Kerli comes in 6 skin tones, with 3 brow options, the ability to hide or show teeth, and cleavage and non cleavage versions.  Every applier under the sun is available in the store along with add-ons like dimples, mesh lashes, and blushes, eyes and eyeliners.   The skin tones range from quite light, Ivory, to a wonderful almost mocha color, Dark.  I was impressed that even on the nude skin, the face is not flat, and has wonderful details I was not expecting.

Kerli Skin Tones


Take note of the wonderful shading and high lighting on this skin!!

The nude skin is quite lovely and with the add-ons, you can create a very unique and beautiful look.  Elaborate makeup may not be everyone's cup of tea, but for that special party, or if you happen to like the "glam" look with a t-shirt and a pair of jeans like I do, then the choices with this skin will keep you very happy!  I personally have fallen in love with the chrome and can be found running around in it on the grid right now!
Kerli Makeups


All eyes, eyeliner, and dimples are part of Poudre's add-ons for the skins!

If you haven't heard of Poudre, or haven't gone to check them out yet, hurry and run down to the store!  You will not be disappointed!

Details
Skin, Eyes, Lashes, Liners, Dimples, Parted Lips and Blush - Poudre
Hands and Feet - Slink
Bikini - Drift Tini Kini - Wildlife  Previously @ TDR Fusion
Jewelry Set - Gizza Chained Treasures Set @ La Mettalique Fair @ L'Accessoires til the 8th!
 Hair - Emo-tions Violet in Golden Brown
Shoes - Promagic - Hit Black

Have a wonderfully wicked weekend and enjoy your shopping!!
~Jade~


No comments: