Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Modern Classic with Poudre, /heathenesuqe/ and CSR!

Last night, I got to live out one of my fantasies by seemingly to step back in time and I found myself in Marilyn Monroe's closet!!  Wandering around Hello Tuesday at CSR, I discovered this gorgeous dress for only 50 L!  I immediately gathered up all my boxes and bags and ran straight home to put together this post featuring some of my favorite people and places! 


Poudre by Ambra Hoxley has a new skin release for you to go check out!  The Kerli skin comes in 6 different shades in cleavage and non-cleavage versions; Ivory, Pale, Medium, Tan, Sunkissed and Dark; and each one has 6 unique makeup styles!  I am wearing one of three brow options that are also included with each skin purchase.  The details on these skins are very well done and the makeup goes from Nude to quite dramatic, enabling you to keep the same skin, yet manage to have completely different looks.  The H Stroke Sheath from Poute at CSR's Hello Tuesday, is absolutely stunning.  The textures and highlights are very well done and it fit perfectly on my new shape from Poudre.  The vintage style of this dress keeps it in the front of my closet from now on, along with the Edge Heels from /heathenesque/


If you haven't been paying attention, that mad heathen Jamie Cross has expanded into Slink shoes recently and the results are outstanding!  The Edge heels come in a variety of colors and can be picked up at the flagship store!  The shoes are elegant and stylish, with a very classic feel to them, making them the perfect footwear to accompany this dress.  And of course, what retro look is complete without pearls?!  Lazuri's Classic Pearl set has become a standby for me since the metals and pearls can be changed, making the set incredibly versatile.  I quite enjoyed my adventure last night through New Orleans, with a stop for some relaxation at a little bistro.  Do yourself a favor, and indulge in a modern take on a classic look!

Ensemble
Dress - Poute H Stroke Sheath @ CSR 
Heels - /heathenesque/ Edge Heels in Red
Jewelry - Lazuri Classic Pearls Set
Purse - Noodles Frankie Purse in Black Glitter
Cigarette - NikotiN Slim Holder in Black

Avatar
Shape - Poudre Kerli !!NEW!! with modifications
Skin - Poudre Kerli Chrome
Dimples - Poudre Suave Cheek Dimples
Brow Shape - Poudre Pointed Brows
Lashes - Poudre
Eyes - IKON Sunrise
Nails - ZOZ Glitter Kiss
Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Moon White Images @ Collabor88


Have a wonderfully wicked week!

~Jade~

 
 




No comments: