Saturday, November 29, 2014

Confessions

So I have decided to start a new little section, when I make enough posts that is, to start doing "Jaded Confessions" featuring what I am wearing when just out and about running around.  The "Getting Lost" posts, I am finding it harder and harder to have to time to just go get lost for awhile.  And I am discovering that being involved with events brings me to Designers and Creators I don't normally come across.  A perfect example would be Lush by CoCo, though I hear she might be renaming that store.  If I hadn't seen the amazing work at Sneak Peek I might have never wandered on over to the store and absolutely fell in love.


The simple, yet classic lines of the clothes at Xi Zane's store immediately drew me in, as part of being an eclectic, and/or "Bohemian" dresser, the ability to have pieces to mix and match with clean lines, is important.  The "Experiment" dress comes in a variety of wonderful neutrals and the mesh fits perfectly.  The textures are very well done and the added touch of the darker seam, just like you would have on a real life piece, makes it quite gorgeous.  So what are you waiting for?  Hurry on over and check out all the wonderful goodies from Xi Zane!

The Secret Affair will be wrapping up soon, which means there isn't a lot of time left to hurry over and grab this stunning hair from Little Bones.  I have loved the parted hair looks Little Bones has been releasing lately, but this has to be my favorite.  The two sizes mean those of us with larger assets don't have to worry about the hair cutting in where it shouldn't and the waves lie just perfectly along the chest.  This hair made it into my daily wear folder very quickly, which doesn't happen often!  If you haven't made it over to Collabor88, you better hurry because you are almost out of time for this round!  The "Banjara" Collection by Zaara is one of my favorite jewelry collections in a long time and I find myself wearing it quite often.

Ensemble
Dress - Lush by CoCo - Experiment
Shoes - Bushu - Pagan Sandals - Charcoal
Ring R - Reign - Darling Ring - Heart - Silver @ N. 21
Necklace - Zaara - Banjara Talisman @ Collabor88
Choker - Zaara - Banjara @ Collabor88
Bracelets - Zaara - Banjara Kada @ Collabor88
Ring L - E.A. Studio - Tribal Wings @ WEIB Special Sale Room


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Lumae - Nima - Honey
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Rustic
Brows - LAQ - Alva
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Little Bones - Snow Spell @ The Secret Affair
Nails - A.S.S. - November
Poses - PosESion - Miss Bulloch

PosESion is having a wonderful sale, and of course I just had to run over and grab a few new pose sets, three to be exact!  The "Miss Bulloch" collection I find to be simple, yet stunning.  You won't have an issue finding a pose to show off your newest goodies with this set, especially with the MIRRORS!  So if you haven't been by the new store, then hurry on over because you just might find a few things on sale until tomorrow night at midnight!

I hope you had a wonderful week and that you are staying wonderfully wicked this Saturday!  Happy shopping and remember to stay true to yourself and your style!

~Jade~


No comments: