Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Modern Vintage

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday and that you have all recovered from the holiday over eating extravaganza and that you are all ready to get some shopping done!  The Fall Fest from Vogue will be wrapping up in the next week, as will Sneak Peek from Penumbra.  This adorable little dress from YumZ is currently at Fall Fest and it inspired me to pair it up with this gorgeous jewelry set by Elysium that you can pick up at Sneak Peek

Ensemble
Dress - YumZ - Le Boop @ Fall Fest
Shoes - Bens Boutique - Maleficent Pumps
Jewelry - Elysium - Copenhagan Collection - Ruby @ Sneak Peek
 

Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Lumae - Nima - Honey
Brows - LAQ - Alva
Eyeshadow - Pelle - Smooth Eyeshadow in Black
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Green
Hair - Truth - Elaine
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Simply ChaotixHigh Shine

I love these shoes from Bens Boutique, that came with an outfit at Vintage and Cool a couple of months ago.  So check the store to see if they are available outside the outfit.  I have recently discovered Lumae skins, and I have to say I think they are wonderful!  The skins are reasonably priced and the appliers are only 99L for each skin tone, and I mean ALL appliers!  I found them through the Lazy Sunday group, as I have found a lot of other creators that I had not known of before, or hadn't had the chance to try yet because honestly, paying full price scares me sometimes when it comes to skins.  Yes, I know demos are great and everything, but we all know that often times the demos only come with one example, and you don't get a chance to see the WHOLE product, so getting to pick up a skin from someone you haven't tried before for 75L or under, is FANTASTIC!  

PosESion is having a wonderful sale through tomorrow night so hurry on over and pick up your new poses for 199L!  I used the "XPlosion" set for these pics and I just love them!  

Hurry on over to Sneak Peek by Penumbra and the Fall Fest from SL Vogue before its too late!  Enjoy your shopping and have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day!

~Jade~

No comments: