Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fallen Angel


Maybe it was the play of light around the room, or maybe I truly saw those magnificent wings.  I will never know.  Was she a Fallen Angel, was she my Guardian Angel?  All I know is that when I turned she was gone.  Only the sound of fluttering wings left in her wake.  Maybe I was dreaming, or maybe...for one moment I caught something none of us are to ever see...

Poses - PosESion - Wicca

This amazing dress from Lyrical B!zarre Templates currently at Sneak Peek, inspired me to say the least and I spent some time rummaging through my closet to find the perfect set of wings; and when I ran across the face tattoo by #Adored at Genre, this entire look immediately came together.  Just love when that happens!  The structure of the "Callico" dress is perfect and the add-on prim pieces for the collar and the flowing chiffon off the back are just magically wonderful details that complete this magnificent dress.  Just...STUNNING work!  Make your way on over to Sneak Peek to grab yours today and to check out the rest of the offerings some of the grids most fashion forward creators!

Ensemble
Dress - Lyrical B!zarre Templates - Callico @ Sneak Peek
Shoes - MODA - Pania Heels
Necklace and Earrings - Zenith - Black Noble Queen Collection
Ring R - Zenith - Farewell My Concubine - Silver
Ring L - Zenith - Ring of Fury
Cuffs - Random Matter - Wysteria
Wings - DRD - Devine Wings - Glow


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Brooke - Uber
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Hair - Truth - Felicity
Tattoo - #Adored - The Raven Facepaint @ Genre
Facial Piercings - BlackLiquid - Chic Piercings
Hands and Feet - Slink

Have a wonderfully wicked Sunday and make sure to head on over to Sneak Peek before its too late!
~Jade~


No comments: