Monday, November 10, 2014

Glint@ @ Feeb's Rascal Room

A brand new round at Feeb's Rascals St. Sales Room has recently started and trust me when I say it is well worth the trip!  Featured today.....Thorn and Roses Jewelry for Slink Med Feet and Slink Hands by Glint!!  Hurry on over and grab the deals while you can!


The Thorns and Roses set comes in 6 different colors and both have resizers to make for a perfect fit for every avatar!  Glint! also has a couple of other EXCLUSIVE releases for the event so be sure to check them out as well! 

This gorgeous skin is from Lumae and I picked it up yesterday during Lazy Sundays, and I grabbed the Applier Pack which was ONLY 100L and has ALL appliers!  Including those for Mesh bodies!  Well worth the trip to the store to check out all the skins!

Outfit
Jewelry - Glint! - Thorns and Roses - Black/Red Tipped @ Feeb's Rascals St Sales Room 


Avatar
Shape - Lumae - Nima (MOD)
Skin - Lumae - Nima - Honey
Brows - LAQ - Alva Black
Eyeslashes - Lumae - Eyelashes - Longer (comes with skins)
Eyes - IKON - Sunrise in Caribbean Blue
Hair - Little Bones - Transmute @ FaMeshed
Hands and Feet - Slink

Poses by ME!  I promise when I have time to breathe I will be opening my MP store!

Have a wonderfully wicked week!
~Jade~

No comments: