Thursday, November 20, 2014

Stalking Prey

Well, we have officially passed the midway point of the month, which means Thanksgiving is RIGHT around the corner and the month of December is knocking on the door.  This also mean, the Fall Fest from SL Vogue will be closing its doors soon and sweeping up those sidewalks.  Which means, you don't have very much time left to TELE on over and have a look at the amazing venue and grab your exclusives!  &Y is a new creator to me, but I have to say I have loved every outfit I have been given to blog from the store!  If you are like me, the radio is always on in some part of the house, which means "Animals" from Maroon 5, is playing quite often.  I have become a tad bit obsessed with it, and this particular outfit seemed to SCREAM for it!   I love the fit of this dress and the boots are to DIE for, honestly!  And it takes a bit to really make me happy when it comes to a tall boot.  Felt a bit like a business woman who had slipped into her favorite boots after work to hit the bars with the girls!  Hmm...that sounds like a brilliant idea!  I am grabbing my favorite pair of thigh highs and heading on out, you should go grab yours tonight!

Ensemble
Dress - &Y - Collar Giraffe Dress @ Vogue Fall Fest
Boots - &Y - Knee High - T/Z @ Vogue Fall Fest
Bracelets - Zaara - Banjara Kada @ Collabor88
Purse - David Heather - Frange Bag - Black
Ring R - Zenith - Butterfly Ring
Ring L - Zenith - Ring of Fury
Glasses - Crie Style - Etoile

Poses - PosESion


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Poudre - Kerli Nude
Brows - Poudre - Kerli Dark
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Liner - Gaeline - Black V2
Eyes - IKON - Immortal - Storm
Hair - Spellbound - Velvet - Vintage Blonde (from TAG Gacha)
Hands and Feet - Slink


 




No comments: