Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The LUSH Life

One of my favorite things about getting involved with a new event is the chance to work with designers I haven't had the pleasure of working with before.  Sneak Peek is one of these events and I am blown away by the stunning designs being sent my way.  One in particular caught my attention yesterday and I just had to share with you the ND Wingback Jumpsuit Collection from Lush by CoCo.  

The Lush Life

The construction of this jumpsuit is absolutely perfect!  The textures are fantastic and the added detail of this gorgeous wing collar give you an open back, and sexy side boob making any of the jumpsuits a splendid addition to your wardrobe.  And you won't have to travel far to complete this look, as these adorable shoes are from Poute, also available at Sneak Peek.  The "Under Heat and Key" heels are available in several colors and they come with choices of gold or silver metal as well.  I love the detail of the heart lock on the bow over the peep toe!

 Ensemble
Jumpsuit - Lush by CoCo - ND Wingback Jumpsuit in Cobalt, Cypress and Noir @ Sneak Peek
Shoes - Poute - Under Heart and Key @ Sneak Peek

Cypress
Jewelry - GizzA - Chained Treasures
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial

Cobalt
Jewelry - Glint! - Heavenly Skies
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Denim

Noir
Jewelry - Elysium - Copenhagen in Onyx @ Sneak Peek
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Dune


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Brooke (from Uber in August, so check the store)
Lipgloss - Belleza - Brooke
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Liner - Gaeline - Black V1
Hair - Analog Dog - 42 - Dark Reds
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - ~Crow~ - Holiday Metallics NEW RELEASE!

Poses - PosESion - Soledad
  
~Crow~ has two new releases in store right now for the holidays!  A new metallic set and a retro one, so hurry on over and check out all the new goodies Mattie Rae has put out for everyone, and join the group to stay tuned for upcoming specials, new releases, events and SURPRISES!!!!  I had been struggling lately with wanting new eyes, and no matter whose I bought, I was never quite as happy as I was when exclusively using IKONI have now remedied this situation, and went and bought a TON of new eyes last night and I am once again a very happy camper!!!  So if for some reason, you haven't been over to the store yet, head on over!  The eyes are just wonderful!  Needless to say today, I have fallen for Lush by CoCo and I hope you do too!

Happy shopping and have a wonderfully wicked week!
~Jade~

No comments: