Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wanna Play?


Good morning all you sexy people of the page!  Thought I would bring you a post this morning in my jammies!  But my dairy has distracted me and now my thoughts are running a little naughty and all I have to say is.... Wanna come over and play?


I absolutely adore this little tank, booty shorts and socks outfit from Authentic Designs for Vogue Fall Fest.  If you love appliers, don't worry, this ensemble comes with the latest and as you can tell, the slink applier for the socks works well.  The detailing on the fabrics is fantastic, and I love the added touch of "Sexy" on the booty as well as on the tank top.  Make your way on over to Fall Fest before it is too late!


I love Poudre's skins, we all know this, but I find myself wearing the "Medea" collection almost daily, so I thought the "Nude" would be perfect for my jammie day outfit!  The detailing on the skin makes it that you don't need so many add-on layers and plus, who can resist those adorable dimples!  I have mentioned my addiction to Entwined hair recently, and the fact there are new releases out around the grid at events meant I had to do some shopping yesterday!  I was surprised to find lots of little goodies at The Gorean Gacha, and The Secret Affair yesterday, but my favorite has to be this STUNNING hair from Entwined!  The Arya hair lies perfectly, over the chest, doesn't cut and YES I am NOT wearing a hair base, and if you follow along, we know I rarely go without one.  So if you haven't managed to come across Entwined yet, then head to the events or the store and pick up a few demos and come fall in love as I have!

Ensemble
Top, Shorts, Socks - Authentic Designs (AD) - Sexy Fit @ Vogue Fall Fest
Necklace - Cae - Choupette @ Cirque de Seraphim
Bracelet - Izzie's - Eternity - Teal n White


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Poudre - Medea - Nude
Dimples - Poudre - Suave Cheek Dimples
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Glass
Hair - Entwined - Arya @ The Secret Affair
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - Simply Chaotix - High Shine
Poses - PosESion - Madeleine

Well since no one came over to play, it looks like it is time to throw my hair up in a ponytail and get to cleaning the house.  I do think though, this might just be what I stay in to do that.  Far too cute!

Have a wonderfully wicked day!
~Jade~

No comments: