Sunday, November 9, 2014

Vogue Celebrates Fall

SL Vogue's Fall Fest starts November 10th and runs through December 1st featuring over 60 of Secondlife's best designers!  Get ready to come fall in love with Autumn and Vogue!  Unpacking all my goodies I absolutely fell in love at first sight with this amazing outfit from Facepalm!  The jacket has a great fit and the detailing is truly exquisite.  Not to mention the added touch of the boots for Slink High feet makes the outfit complete.  It inspired me to find somewhere to wander through the snow.  I was quite pleased with the result, and I hope you are too!

Outfit
Jacket Dress - Facepalm -  Fall is in the Air @ SL Vogue Fall Fest
Shoes - Facepalm - Fall is in the Air (Slink High) @ SL Vogue Fall Fest
Necklace and Earrings - Zenith - Black Noble Queen Pearl Set
Ring R - Zenith - Ring of Fury
Ring L - LUXE - Dainty Ring - Pyramid - Black @ Sad November


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Poudre -Ada Wolf Black
Eyebrows - Poudre - Ada
Lips - Poudre - Kiss Parted Lips
Eyeliner - Poudre - Comma
Dimples - Poudre
Eyes - Mudskin - Butterfly - Misc8 @ We <3 RP
Hair - Little Bones - Cameo Lover
Eyelashes - Poudre - Natural False

Poses by PosESion - Golden

I have to take a moment and talk about Poudre Skins.  I love the detail on these skins, and not being one who wears all the mesh parts, and hasn't invested in a Mesh Body yet at all, I realize that I don't pay attention to who is offering what appliers at the moment.  Recently, it has been brought to my attention that Poudre does not offer ALL appliers, and I have to say......AND?!  The mesh pieces have been in such continual controversy that I think it is naive to believe that ALL skin makers will cater to these bodies so soon after their creation.  I think if you LOVE a skin, then you will wear it whether they make all the appliers or not.  For me, the Slink Hands and Feet, and Lola appliers, are all I use, which Poudre has in the store.  Before eliminating a skin designer make sure you check them and take a deep breath and know that it is a very fast paced, always changing world on SL, and that we should appreciate what we have at the moment!  I, for one, will not be changing the skins I wear and will continue to shop the skin designers I adore! 

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your weekend and remember to tell those who mean the most that you love them!  You never know what tomorrow could hold!
~Jade~


No comments: