Monday, December 8, 2014

As the sun sets...


While the rest of the country digs out from under snow and freezes their buns off, here in the mountains of Arizona, where I am usually buried in snow, it has been a balmy 60 something and just gorgeous.  It sure doesn't feel like it is almost Christmas time for me, more like early Fall.  So when I got my hands on this gorgeous new outfit from Prism for the Women's Stuff Mega Hunt, it perfectly fit my mood, and apparently, Mother Nature's as well. The hunt started December 5th and will continue until January 2nd.  I have seen a few of the goodies being offered up for this hunt, and this ensemble is a perfect example of the quality in design you will find among the hunt items!  For all your hunt needs, head on over to the BLOG!


If you follow my blog often, then you know I have recently fallen in love with the "Eva" skin from Belleza currently at this round of Uber.  The details are just stunning and even up close, the makeup around the eyes is flawless.  The skin comes in several different makeups, so run on by Uber and grab your favorite, or splurge on the Fatpack for this skin, as it is well worth it!  I absolutely adore my hand tattoos from ReeA Tattoos.  This was an exclusive for My Virtual Life, but is on the Marketplace now for ONLY 10L so grab one today, no reason to wait with it so easily at your fingertips!  

Ensemble
Top, Skirt, Jacket - Prism - Giulia - Women's Mega Hunt
Shoes - MODA - Darling Heels - past Group Gift
Earrings, Necklace, Ring R - Maxi Gossamer - Dream Happy Fairy Moon @ Uber
Ring L - Zenith - Geometry
Purse - Zenith - Tassel Bag - Brownish Tan @ The Arcade (ends Jan. 1st)


Avatar
Shape - Mine
Skin - Belleza - Eva @ Uber
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Green
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hair - Truth - Elaine
Having a 50% off sale until the 15th HURRY!
Hands and Feet - Slink
Tattoos - ReeA Tattoos - Exclusive for My Virtual Life - 10L special on the MP
Nails - Crow - Holiday Mettalics
 
I have to say, after having a little color put into my wardrobe by Prism today, I will be visiting the store here shortly to go see what other goodies I can get my hands on!

Hope you had a wonderfully wicked day and I will see you in the morning!
Jade

No comments: