Monday, December 1, 2014

Topazia - Peace on Earth

I am so excited to say I have been accepted into We Love to Blog and this is my first post!  Going through and grabbing all my new goodies I happened upon this gown from Topazia for The Peace on Earth Hunt, called "Miss Dove."  The corset and panties can be worn alone, or with the attachments, and the hat is just perfect.  The corset fits quite well and didn't break as I posed.  Which of course is always a plus!  The doves are also part of the outfit making it an absolutely wonderful ensemble for taking photos in your favorite Winter spot.


I also had the pleasure of unpacking a skin and shapes from L'Anguisette and getting to talk to the creator for a little bit.  I love this skin, and though the shape started out a bit too curvy for me, with the ability to modify, I quickly had the shape I love with only a few minor adjustments.  The Asian inspired skin is uniquely and wonderfully detailed.  I will be taking a stroll on over to the store to check out what other goodies I can get my hands on!

Ensemble
Corset, Panties, Hat and Doves - Topazia - Miss Dove @ Peace on Earth Hunt 
Boots - Hucci - Deale Silver in Moonlight
Necklace and Bracelet - Glint! - Heavenly Skies
Ring - Tantalum - Flower Ring in Crushed Diamonds


Avatar
Shape - L'Anguisette - Naoki - MOD
Skin - L'Anguisette - Mayumi
Brows - LAQ - Alva
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Eyeliner - Gaeline - V1 Black
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Hair - Little Bones - Snow Spell @ The Secret Affair
Hands and Feet - Slink 
Nails - Crow - Baby, It's Cold Outside Mani/Pedi Set

The Heavenly Skies Collection from Glint! was a perfect accent to this outfit especially with the wing details surrounding the stones.  Hurry on over as there are all kinds of specials and gifts for you at Glint, with new releases coming all the time.  When the Jewelry Fair was around a few months ago, Tantalum had this ring as a 10L special and I just adore it!  I decided to play up the very "Burlesque" feel of this ensemble and matched it up the Deale boots from Hucci.  They come in a variety of sizes and fit fantastically!  I also love that you can pick whether you want gold or silver for the chain, making them more versatile.  So head on over to the store and pick up your favorite colors today!


Hurry on over to the website and grab all the information for the hunt, and then get your hunt on over at Topazia for this AMAZING dress!

Thank you again to We Love to Blog for the opportunity to become part of their amazing crew!

No comments: