Thursday, February 12, 2015

Broke down palace

I remember Momma used to tell me I lived in fairytales and that the only thing he would ever bring me is a broke down palace.....  I guess, in the end, she was right.


The With Love Fair opened on the 6th and if you haven't been by you really should head on over especially with Valentine's Day only a couple days away now.  Tameless has released the "Open Heart" outfit as an exclusive for the event in red and black.  The ensemble consists of the top, jeans, bracelets and shoes.  For all of the applier lovers, this outfit comes with pretty much every one you could ever need.  I love the detailing on these jeans, and the cuffs were not a pain in my ass to adjust, which made me very happy.  The top is mesh and comes in the standard sizes ensuring a perfect fit every time.  Take some time and wander on over to the event and grab one in your favorite color and when there peruse the other goods from some amazing creators!
Tameless - Open Heart Outfit - EXCLUSIVE @ With Love Fair
Hair - Damselfly - Kezia + Headpiece
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Apex
Tattoo - Letis - Femangerie + Slink Hand Applier
Hands and Feet -Slink
Nails - Pathos - Clara

With Love Fair information click >HERE<
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of the night, or day if you happen to be over on the other side of the world from me, and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: