Friday, February 13, 2015

Bohemian Nights

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have had a wonderfully wicked week and are heading into an even more decadent weekend!  The Bohemian in me was so excited when I opened the box from ECRU with their goodies from The Thrift Shop!  I found the PURRFECT Valentine's dress, shoes and accessories for my romantic night out tomorrow!


The Thrift Shop is open for a couple of more weeks if you want to get your hands on the two new and exclusive items from ECRU.  The "Nara" dress comes in two different texture HUDS meaning you are sure to find your favorite combination, or pick up both HUDS for a HUGE discount for the duration of the event.  The "Bohemia" jewelry set is made to compliment the dress, meaning the Texture HUD's match for both pieces, so make sure to grab the matching jewelry as well.  These fantastic "Vogue" stilettos are not an exclusive but also come in matching colors to the HUDS for the dress and jewelry.  The mesh on this dress is just amazing and the alphas are cut very well, though the textures do come with the outfit in case you need to alter the alpha for any reason.  I loved that the dress didn't cut into my thighs as I walked or posed, which is often an issue in a short slim fitted dress.  I think this dress should hang in everyone's closet as it is very versatile and just gorgeous!  Head on over to The Thrift Shop to get yours today!

Dress - ECRU - Nara - Texture Set #2 NEW & EXCLUSIVE @ The Thrift Shop
Shoes - ECRU - Vogue Stilettos in Azure @ The Thrift Shop
Necklace and Earrings - ECRU - Bohemia - NEW & EXCLUSIVE @ The Thrift Shop
Watch - Shey - Mechanic Bamboo (from Limited Bazaar last year)


Skin - Glam Affair - Ellie @ Uber
Hair - Truth - Elaine
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Liner - DeeTaleZ - Black A
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - DaneMarkZ - Pantone - Spring 2015 - Slink and Belleza Appliers
If you all have been paying attention, I have fallen in love with Glam Affair skins over the past few months, and the "Ellie", the exclusive for Uber this round, is no exception.  The delicate makeup and highlights are truly stunning and I love that I don't have to add cleavage to make the skin look better when wearing dresses that should show a hint of cleavage.  So head over to the event and grab a demo or just head to the store and fall in love like I have with their amazing skins!  

Happy Friday and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: