Monday, February 2, 2015

Looking for My Caesar

I hope you are all having a good day, I know mine has been relaxing so far and I hope it stays that way.  In case you haven't been paying attention, Tameless, is making a lot more than just hairs lately.  From full avatars, to hair to wonderful outfits and accessories, Tameless has become a one-stop shop of sorts.  When I unpacked my most recent boxes I was blown away by the quality and styling of the "Goddess" dress, so I just had to share it with you all today!


The Goddess dress is a wonderful mesh that flows nicely around the avatar and doesn't break or stretch when you are walking or posing.  A lot of dresses in this style do a much smaller sash around the middle and often times I think the detail is lost, which is not the case with Tameless.  The banding along the bust-line and just under adds a sophisticated touch to this dress.  I love the cuff as well, as it matches the gold banding on the dress perfectly and is just another wonderful detail that is so often overlooked.  The final piece of this ensemble are the AMAZING sandals, also from Tameless!

Ensemble
Dress, Cuff, Sandals - Tameless - Goddess NEW!!! NEW!!!
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Vallari Collar


Avatar
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna
Eyes - IKON - Promise - Green
Eyeliner - DeeTaleZ - E Black
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Hands and Feet - Slink
Nails - League - French Manicure
Hair - Lamb - Pandora

They come in the standard sizes and are for Slink High feet, so make sure you already own them!  The sandals fit perfectly and absolutely finish this ensemble off perfectly!  I wanted to show the neckline, so tossed on an old hair from Lamb and my favorite accessory from Maxi Gossamer and I was ready to go looking for my Caesar.  I did not find him last night however, so if you find my Caesar, please send him my direction!

Have a wonderfully wicked day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashions work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: