Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lazy Afternoons

If you are like me, I love comfy sweats and tops to just lounge around the house.  I just had to show you all this adorable new top and sweats from Eyelure so you have something to relax on the sofa in, or out on the porch this weekend.


The cute little tank over bikini top is a perfect fit and I didn't have to use any alphas with my Slink Physique either to give me a perfect fit, so make sure to take note of that!  The capri style of these sweats, with the little baggy leg are just adorable and I love the detailing along the waist.  Fell in love with this little outfit today and I have a feeling you will be able to catch me chillin' in this quite often.  If you are looking for some new nails, then head on over to the newest round of Anybody and get your hands on this GORGEOUS nail set from Alaskametro!

Top - Eyelure - Tank over Bikini NEW!!!
Pants - Eyelure - Heathered Capri Sweats
Bracelets - Glint! - Leather, Ropes and Beads


The "Desert" collection offers a wide variety of colors and styles to choose from making them incredibly versatile.  So do yourself a favor and grab them at Anybody before they head on into the MP after the event! 

Hair - Catwa - Jolie Ponytail and Flora Bangs
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Cosmo Exclusive - Doro
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Dusk
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia
Body - Slink - Physique
Hands - Slink - Elegant
Feet - Slink - High
Nails - Alaskametro - Desert Nails @ Anybody 5
 
I hope you are all having a wonderfully wicked Saturday and that you are ready to relax this weekend and maybe get some shopping done.  Remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: