Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Maui Dreaming


Ever have one of those places that you visited on vacation that just stuck with you?  Like to the very core of your soul?  I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time on the island of Maui when I was younger, especially up in the Kapalua Bay area.  Something about that place calmed me to my soul and has called to me ever since, even though it has been over twenty years since I have been back.  The lighting, the setting, the jumpsuit and my mood today took me back to those sunsets over Kapalua Bay.  This fantastic jumpsuit from Lush by CoCo, appropriately named "Prey" can by yours for only 150L right now at Designer Showcase, and it is available in 4 colors.  Make sure to head on over to this round and get yours before the end of the month.  Also, if you are looking for the perfect sandals this Spring then visit ECRU and check out the amazing "Verve" wedges available in two different texture packs as always.  I absolutely fell in love with them recently and I can be found wandering around in them on the grid almost on a daily basis!

Jumpsuit - Lush by CoCo - Prey - Blanc @ Designer Showcase
Shoes - ECRUVerve - Texture Set 02
Earrings - Maxi Gossamer - Fern's Trinket and Beads
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Fern's Trinket and Beads - Long


Hair - Catwa - Grace
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Neele
Shadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Clap
Eyeliner - DeeTaleZ - A - Black
Blush - Shakeup! - Deep Blush
Teeth/Pout - Alaskametro - FREE Model Pout Teeth Tattoo
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign - Oxidation
Lashes - Gaeline - Felicia

All poses by Double Take

In case you have missed out on all the new goodies from Alaskametro then let me make sure I give you a little heads up!  Alaska has recently ventured into skins and makeups and nails!  Make sure to check out the MP link and of course, you can find Alaskametro at the newest round of Anybody!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!  I am going to go take a stroll down memory lane with my dreams of Maui.
~Jade~

No comments: