Saturday, May 16, 2015

Always looking for my Clyde...

Momma always said if I kept telling everyone I was always looking for my Clyde, that one day it would bite me in the ass and all I would end up with was a broke down palace.  I guess I should have listened.


NoName has several new releases in the store as long as at The Thrift Shop right now and this fantastic ensemble is named "Bonnie" and is available at the main store, so hurry on over!  As with all of the creations from NoName this ensemble comes with a Color Change HUD so you can tailor both pieces to match your mood.  The textures are wonderful and the fit on both the top and the bottom is perfect!  Do yourself a favor and go check out this and all the other releases in the store.  If you haven't made it to FaMeshed or We Love Roleplay yet, I am here to remind you that both events are having birthday celebrations, which means there are all kinds of gifts available for everyone!  Check out the details to find out where you can get all the pieces.

Style Card
Body - Slink
Hair - Little Bones - Pearl @ FaMeshed
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Nails - Pulcino - Secret Garden
Earring (R) - [CX] - Claw - Black
Necklace and Cuff (L) - Zibska @ We Love Roleplay GIFT GIFT!!!!
Bracelet (R) - Baiastice - Ariel Cuff @ FaMeshed
Top and Pants - NoName - Bonnie  

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: