Saturday, May 16, 2015

Holding on for Life


Summer is right around the corner which means we are all on the hunt for our perfect summer nights ensemble.  Virtual Diva's brand new romper release, "Eclipse-Glitter" is exactly what you have been searching for this season.  An elegant, yet flirty ensemble with a plunging neckline that fits wonderfully, even with a mesh body on!  Which is always a plus in my book!  Now that I made the switch to my Slink Physique I find myself rarely, if ever, venturing back into my standard SL avatar shape.  So I am always mindful of the fit on our mesh bodies.  If you haven't headed by Glint to check out the weekly sales and specials then you are missing out on some amazing items, including the "Spiral Flowers and Beads" set I am wearing here.  The set comes with a Color Changer and Resizer upon touch and is currently ONLY 55L at the store!  I love that you can mix and match colors in this piece with the silver, making it a very versatile set and a MUST have for your jewelry box.

Head to Toe
Body - Slink
Hair - CATWA - Aura
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Lashes - Gaeline
Jewelry Set - Glint! - Spiral Flowers and Beads
Romper - Virtual Diva - Eclipse - Glitter

With all the work I have been doing lately I am thinking it is time for a little break tonight.  Hopefully I will find something to do tonight so I can show off this ensemble since I simply just fell in love with it!



Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: