Friday, May 15, 2015

Walking On a Dream

Walking on a dream
How can I explain
Talking to myself
Will I see again
We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it
Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it
On and on and on we are calling out and out again
Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream 


I know all of you have heard the news that L'Accessories transitioned into the new event On9 bringing to you the same fantastic accessories you have come to know and love, plus clothing, and furniture!  Last month I was away quite a bit and didn't get the chance to check out the opening but I made sure I scampered on over as soon as this round opened.  If you haven't been by yet you really should take the time and go experience On9AnaMarkova Designs brings her amazing creations to the event this month with this stunning dress and shoes.  The "Selena" dress comes in several different color combinations with matching colors found in the "Laurel" heels.  I am wearing my Slink Physique as usual, and the dress fit perfectly with a few Alpha layers on with no breaking or stretching as I posed or moved, which of course is always a plus for those of us always out and about on the gridNo.Match also has a gorgeous new hair for you to get your hands on at On9 as well, "No.Fear."  


I love this necklace from Gizza, also available at On9 in a variety of colors.  Also, make sure to check every color on the pieces currently at the event, as there is a secret sale making this round even more exciting!  I won't give away any hints by the way, if I had to do the work, then so do you!  I absolutely love how this ensemble came together and you can count on this being a dress you see me in often this Summer.

Head to Toe
Body - Slink Physique
Hair - No.Match - No.Fear @ On9
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Lashes - Gaeline
Necklace - Gizza - Paper Rose - Cream @ On9
Bracelets - Fawny - Sweet Rose - Gold @ We Love Roleplay
Ring - Fawny - Sweet Rose - Gold @ We Love Roleplay
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Selena - Sage @ On9
Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Laurel - Emerald @ On9

Poses - double.take - Back Talk - All the Things


Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~    


No comments: