Thursday, June 25, 2015

Every walk in the garden can be an adventure of wonder

Grace Kelly was a woman with exquisite taste, style defining looks and poise who exuded true femininity in all she did.  I am a huge old movie buff, and I remember sitting with my mother and watching Alfred Hitchcock movies and how the first time I saw her, I was captivated.  I have read every book ever written about her, and I have stared at pictures for hours taking in her classic, undeniable and eternal style.  She was a movie star and fashion icon long before she married the Prince of Monaco but it was in those days, when money was no longer a though, that she came into her own in the regards to fashion.  The cameras never missed a moment, and she always graced them with her flawless beauty.  There is something special in the old glitz and glamour days of Hollywood; whether it is simply the classic styling of the clothing, or the decadence that abounded, I am unsure.  All I know is that the women from those days, their clothes and the way they presented themselves, will always be something I admire.   

AnaMarkova Designs newest release, aptly named "Grace", evokes the days gone by in Hollywood and I truly love the vintage, yet timeless look of this dress.


Style Card
Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Hair - Truth - Fleur
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Sand
Eyes - IKON
Jewelry Set - Gizza - Pearl Set - Cream
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Grace - Taupe NEW!!! NEW!!!
Shoes - Heydra - Monroe - Beige
Pure - Zenith - Bow Clutch

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~     

 

No comments: