Friday, June 12, 2015

Set adrift on memory bliss

As I was putting these pictures together today, a song started dancing it's way through my brain.  At first it was just the melody, and then it came together and one line kept repeating itself over and over again.  I realized as I put the last touches on the photos that it was actually a perfect title and mood to go along with my post for the day.  I might be in a bit of a romantic mood today after having a delightful evening with a gentleman friend, and I thought I would share it with all of you.

Baby will you be there
When the mornin' comes
Just give me time
To fix my life, baby
Baby will you be there
When I open my eyes
After all the time I've spent
Wishing you
Baby you set me
Baby you set me
Set adrift on memory bliss of you
Baby you set me
Set adrift on memory bliss
PM Dawn


As you can tell, I had quite a bit of fun at The Arcade this round, and I have no complaints because I actually got everything I went there for without having to break the bank to do it.  Which, I know is probably a surprise for most of you out there who have ventured to the event this time.  I had been decorating this scene when I took a break and opened up my newest goodies from AnaMarkova Designs and suddenly it went from just a scene to an entire post with a very calm, casual, lazy, romantic, "days of Summer feel", at least for me.  The Chandra dress and shoes are new releases in the store but if you hurry, you can pick up this and one other along with the shoes at On9, and make sure to check the tags as there is a discounted item hiding amongst the pieces, which is true for all participants at On9.  I love the breezy, yet sensual styling of this dress and the bold color combinations are perfect for this Summer, so do yourself a favor and head by On9 and the store to check out the fabulous new releases.

The current round of Uber has my little boho heart all kinds of happy.  I know that isn't the theme, but the henna tattoos and India inspired designs speak to my inner soul and truly make me happy.  I just HAD to show you a few of the things I picked up this round since they complimented and accented this dress in the best possible way for me.


The Ishya hair from Truth is truly stunning with its long braid, and add-on bangs.  It also comes with a headpiece that sits exactly where it should in the part of the hair, but I chose to accent it with the jewelry collection from Maxi Gossamer, also available at this round of Uber.  The jewelry consists of a head piece, nose ring, earrings and a necklace that are all color change upon touch.  And to finish the look today I picked up this amazing tattoo from Reckless while I was at Uber.  The henna styling is wonderfully feminine and the tattoo is very well detailed offering you all the latest in appliers as well as Faded and Fresh looks, so head on over to Uber and pick up your favorites today.

Style Card
Body, Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Shadow - Alaskametro - Tropika - Sunset @ Anybody #7
Hair - Truth - Ishya @ Uber
Eyes - IKON - Hope
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Maharani @ Uber
Tattoo - Reckless - Haze @ Uber
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Chandra - Soleil @ On9
Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Chandra Summer Heels - Orange @ On9
Pose - KaTink - Gabby
Scene
Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Sun Cover @ The Arcade
Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Garden Lantern @ The Arcade
Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Floor Lamp @ The Arcade
Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Dragonfly @ The Arcade
Junk - Paris Street Sign @ The Arcade
Hatsuyame - Flower Branch - White @ The Arcade
NOMAD - Amore - Moon and Stars @ The Arcade
  

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: