Friday, July 17, 2015

A bit of sexy sophistication for your Summer soirees

The month of July is almost half over and I just have no idea where it went!  The first day of school is just around the corner for my teen and I have to say I might be counting down the days to when my daytime hours are mine again!  Today I am switching things up a bit and presenting all of the amazing creations from AnaMarkova Designs that are currently out and about at events.  The newest pieces are fantastic and perfect for all of your Summer garden parties.

Lorelei Dress and Shoes - Bubblegum @ On9  

Pulcino - Apfelwein NEW!!!
Shadow - Pelle - Smooth - Gold
Freckles - No.Match - No.Trouble - Face Spots @ Hair Fair 2015
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Esmeralda Gypsy Queen
Hair - No.Match - No. Trouble @ Hair Fair 2015
Nails - Pulcino - Apfelwein NEW!!!
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Lorelei - Bubblegum @ On9
Shoes - AnaMarkova Designs - Lorelei Peep Toes - Bubblegum @ On9   

Lucinda - Teal @ Swank  
Pulcino - Apfelwein; Alaskametro - Tropika - Blue Hawaii


Hair - Amacci - Alva - GIFT @ Hair Fair 2015 
Shadow - Alaskametro - Tropika - Blue Hawaii


Nails - Pulcino - Apfelwein NEW!!!
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Lucinda - Teal @ Swank 

Lucinda - Rouge @ Designer's Showcase 
Pulcino - Secret Garden; Alaskametro - Tropika - Sunset


Hair - Amacci - Alva GIFT @ Hair Fair 2015
Shadow - Alaskametro - Tropika - Sunset
Nails - Pulcino - Secret Garden
Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Lucinda - Rouge @ Designer Showcase
Shoes - Topazia - Veronique - Black
The Lucinda and Lorelei dresses are available in several different colors through out the locations so make sure you stop by all three and pick up your favorites, as well as the coordinating shoes.  Every week you will find new creations in the store and out at events so make sure to join the group while there to stay informed!  I decided because of the sheer size of this post that I didn't need to do a basics list for each ensemble for you, instead, they are listed below just in case you are curious!  

The Basics
 Body - Maitreya - Lara
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Anouk
Eyes - IKON - Hope - Industrial
Liner - DeeTaleZ - A - Black
Lashes - Gaeline
Earrings - Lazuri - Classic Pearls
Bracelets - Glam Affair - Bangles - Black

As you all can tell I have been enjoying the discovery that I can use "advanced lighting" up on my little platform and I can't explain how happy this makes me.  It may have taken literally 4 hours to take 6 pictures, but it's worth it!  At least I hope so!  I know here soon that I won't be taking that much time, because I won't need to see ALL the windlights in "advanced."  I feel a bit like a kid in a candy store!  So many amazing things you can do with just a click of a different windlight.  I have noticed however, that I have to be careful because occasionally things get all jagged again even though I have the filters on to keep that from happening.  I have decided this is my pc's way of letting me know it's a bit tired and that it needs a break, so I listen and wander off for awhile so the hamsters can relax and have a smoke break or whatever.  So any of you out there frustrated with your p.o.s. computers and their failing graphics. then shoot me a note inworld (JadedPanther Resident) or find me on Facebook (Jade Samsara) and I will share with you the tricks I have discovered along the way.  I am by no means a photo expert nor do I take the best pictures, but over the last year and a half I have found ways to utilize what I have to the best of its ability.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend and now I am off to go play around with some windlights and furniture!!

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your weekend and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

 
  
 



No comments: