Sunday, August 2, 2015

"Smooth Sailin"

I don't know whether it is the stress of the Summer or merely a desire to be far, far away in general but I have been dreaming of a cruise for weeks now down among the Caribbean Islands or even more distant, exotic ports.  So today as I busied myself with unpacking my enormous pile of boxes I was delighted with the newest releases you can only find at Designer Showcase from AnaMarkova Designs, as they fit my daydreaming mood perfectly!

AnaMarkova Designs - Jada for Designer Showcase
 The Jada ensemble is available in a wide variety of colors so I am sure you will find one to fit your mood or if you are just looking for an adorable skirt and top combination then look no further!  The mesh fits perfectly including when posing and walking when out and about on the grid, making it a wonderful addition to any closet for late Summer and early Fall.  

Ensemble
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Last Train Home - Natural Dye
 Dress - AnaMarkova Designs - Jada - Tangerine @ Designer Showcase
Earrings - Glam Affair - Joy - Yellow
Bracelets - Glam Affair - Bangles - Black
Ring - R - Zenith - Geometry Stone - Light Gold
Shoes - Precious Designs - part of No More Tears outfit

Pose and Prop - Exposeur - The White Rooms

With having been gone since mid-July it was hard for me to show off all the amazing hairs that were offered at Hair Fair 2015, which saddens me, but at least I can still show you the designs even if they are no longer up for charity.  You may find some of the hairs are no longer available as they were exclusives to the event, but check the stores just in case!!!  I love this short, feisty hair from Tableau Vivant that I picked up at the Hair Fair, which comes in both male and female styles, like I said above, not sure if available so check the store!!!  

The Basics
Body - Maitreya
Hands and Feet - Slink
Skin - DeeTaleZ
Eyes - IKON
Lashes - Gaeline Creations
Eyeshadow - Alaskametro - SmokeShow - Clay
Lips - DeeTaleZ - Custom Tint with Skins

 
Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your day and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!
~Jade~

No comments: