Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Come seize the day at Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, but my relaxing weekend away apparently wiped me out and I literally slept all day!  So here I am all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning ready to show off this wonderful ensemble I put together featuring all kinds of goodies only available at this round of Sneak Peek!  The event only runs until the 5th, so put on your shopping shoes and head on over before it's too late!!!  I know from time to time my pictures can be a bit muted and it isn't often I get to express myself as creatively in my fashion blogs as I do in my home, or furniture blogs.  Today is different and I am pleasantly surprised and quite happy!  This round of Sneak Peek has lots of wonderful items for your to peruse that will surely turn your head towards Autumn, at least in the Northern Hemisphere!  LaVian & Co. has once again brought us more than one fabulous new release and one of the rompers comes in two different pattern/color choices, so I am sure you will find your favorite among the group!


I absolutely love this color combination and I was very excited to discover that the "violet" theme was running throughout the designers so I could put together an entire ensemble that you can go and grab at Sneak Peek!  The romper from Lavian fits wonderfully with my Maitreya body after just a few clicks, which is always a plus and there are so many colors to choose from that I know everyone will find EXACTLY what they were looking for!  Loovus has 2 exclusives for the event, the Kulinda Sunglasses and Mahats heels in matching colors and different metal selections making them a MUST have this late Summer!  I absolutely love the big, chunky, yet well designed pieces from Glint for this round as well and they also come in a variety of colors to mix and match with the other items you grab while at the event.  And if you are looking for a purse to go with the gold in your wardrobe then make sure to check out Petit Chat's exclusive purse for this round of Sneak Peek as well.


The Details

Body - Maitreya

Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna

Eyes - IKON - Hope - Silverleaf

Lashes - Gaeline Creations - Felicia

Hair - Lamb - Want You

Sunglasses - Loovus - Kulinda - Amethyst - Black Frame @ Sneak Peek

Necklace and Bracelet - Glint - Centerstone Collection - Purple Fluorite (also comes with earrings) @ Sneak Peek

Romper - LaVian & Co. - Sweet Disposition #3 @ Sneak Peek

Purse - Petit Chat - My Lady Bag @ Sneak Peek

Shoes - Loovus - Mahats - Amethyst @ Sneak Peek

No comments: