Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Mirror

The Mirror
Joshua Crumpton

As I gaze at the mirror that hangs, what is this that I see.
As I stare, I wonder how this person looking back is who I've come to be.

I look into those eyes, in which seem to only behold sadness.
Lonely no matter where I turn, and can't seem to escape this madness.

If I were to look into that heart, and through my very soul,
I would find a world of emptiness and pain that I can't seem to control.

Yet I don't move, and can't see, it's like in darkness I feel blind.
Why do I continue to stare at this mirror, what is it that I hope to find?

There is a dark side of the mirror, in which I'm afraid to say,
Feeling like a demon from hell cast out to play.

That's the part that does evil and idiotic things,
No matter what happens and what it brings.

I try to keep it in, something I must get rid of or atleast hide.
But I can't bury it, because still it's lurking deep down inside.

As I look upon this mirror, I see so much anger and pain.
I've tried to hide it, but no matter what the mirror still remains.


The Details 
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Leyna + Custom Lips
Hair - Pepe - Peony
Eyes - IKON - Triumph
Eyeshadow - Slackgirl - Pria
Earrings - JUMO - Andromeda Collection
Dress - Virtual Diva - Mirrors - Hat, Collar, Skirt, Top (standard layers only) @ Sneak Peek
Pose - PosESion - Statue

Have a wonderfully wicked rest of your night and remember to always stay true to your style and make today's fashion trends work for you!

No comments: